GROUNDINGThe purpose of this test is to confirm the grounding system of each Distribution Box or Main Distribution Frame and Arrester Ground.
Grounding resistance : not less than 2 Ohms.
shown on fig.1.
Test EquipmentKYORITSU 4105.A
Setup the measuring equipment as shown on fig.1.
(Grounding Resistance Test Configuration )
1. Press x10Ω button first and then MEAS button
2. When the meter pointer deflects up full scale, press x100Ω button and take the reading.
3. When an earth resistance value to be measured is below 10 Ω, press x 1Ω button and take the reading
4. During this measurement, OK lamp ( left side, upper) is illuminated, indicating that connection to C and E terminals is good.
5. Record the a measurement to the attached TEST DATA SHEET.